You can get started with Bitcoin without understanding the technical details. Once you have installed a Bitcoin wallet on your computer or mobile phone, it will generate your first Bitcoin address and you can create more whenever you need one. You can disclose your addresses to your friends so that they can pay you or vice versa. In fact, this is pretty similar to how email works, except that Bitcoin addresses should only be used once for safety. Click on any of the images below to learn steps on how to buy bitcoin instantly for your order on the respective platforms.
Buying Bitcoin on Coinbase
Coinbase makes it simple and safe to buy, sell, and hold BTC. Create an account, verify your identity and get started with buying Bitcoin for your order with a debit card or bank account.
Buying Bitcoin on Coinmama
Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum with credit card in the fastest, easiest and safest way online! All you need to do is to follow these three simple steps to buy bitcoin for your order.
Buying Bitcoin on Changelly
Changelly offers one of the quickest ways to buy bitcoin for your order and voilà you own money of the future! for step by step details, and see what you should do to buy Bitcoins using your credit card.
How to buy Bitcoin in India
Buying Bitcoin in India has been made easy, to learn how you can buy Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, for your order.
Sending money with Western Union is a breeze. Transfer money the best way that works for you. Choose how you would like to transfer your money and follow the simple steps below.
- Wire Transfer : (Western Union & Money Gram)
- Mobile Apps : (Cashapp , Venmo)
- Bank Transfer : (Zelle)
Register and start your transfer right away with our fast and convenient online services. Our simple online tools make transferring money a snap.
Send for cash pick up, pay with card
Need to send money urgently? This is a fast and convenient option, pay by debit card and your money is ready for cash pick up in minutes1.
2) Enter the destination and amount, then choose cash pick up and payment by card.
3) Enter our receiver’s name and address provided at checkout .
4) Pay with your credit2 or debit card (issued by a bank in the United States).
5) Western Union will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number for your transaction (MTCN). Share this number/receipt with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for fast cash pick up order authentication.
Forget running to the ATM or mailing a check. With Zelle, you can send and receive money with peace of mind. Safely and easily send money to people you know through your trusted banking app – or the Zelle app if your bank doesn’t currently offer Zelle.
Once you enroll, all you need to send money with Zelle is the preferred email address or mobile number of our trusted recipient provided when your order. Enter the amount on your order total and send and email screenshot of payment to email@example.com.
Pay with Cash App: Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment app developed by the Square Cash payment. Cash App allows users to instantly transfer money/bitcoin to one another using a mobile phone app and a Debit Card or bank account.
Download and install the Cash app from App Store or PlayStore, create a new account by typing your phone number or email address in the bar that says “Email address”. Tap Next when you are finished. After confirming your account email and phone number, you need to provide a debit card number. Type it in the bar and tap “Next”, then choose a username your friends can use to send you money, and that’s it!
- Enter your equivalent order amount and tap Pay.
- Add the name, $Cashtag of our recipient(s) provided when you place an order.
- Enter an optional note, such as “dinner at Dosa” or “Kitchen remodel” in the For: field.
- Tap Pay in the top-right corner, and thats it!
- You’ll receive an email or SMS notification saying you’ve sent cash! Once money is sent, we require you share a screenshot with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind, if you have an existing Cash balance that is larger than your payment amount.